The Global Implications of Regional Exchange Rate Regimes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dellas, Harris & Tavlas, George, 2005. "The global implications of regional exchange rate regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 243-255, March.
- Harris Dellas & George S. Tavlas, 2004. "The Global Implications of Regional Exchange Rate Regines," Working Papers 18, Bank of Greece.
References listed on IDEAS
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1997. "Monetary Shocks and Real Exchange Rates in Sticky Price Models of International Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 5876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris, 2002. "Exchange rate systems and macroeconomic stability," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 571-599, April.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Holger C. Wolf, 1994.
"East German Economic Reconstruction,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1, pages 155-190
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1993. "International Business Cycles: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 93-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 2005.
"Nominal Rigidities and the Dynamic Effects of a Shock to Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 1-45, February.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- George S. Tavlas, 1993. "The ‘New’ Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(6), pages 663-685, November.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1993.
"International Business Cycles: Theory and Evidence,"
93-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- David Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1993. "International Business Cycles: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otmar Issing, 2006. "Europe's Hard Fix: The Euro Area," Working Papers 39, Bank of Greece.
- P. Swamy & George Tavlas, 2007.
"The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and Inflation Expectations: Re-Specification and Interpretation,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(2), pages 293-306, May.
- George S. Tavlas & P.A.V.B. Swamy, 2006. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and Inflation Expectations: Re-Specification and Interpretation," Working Papers 34, Bank of Greece.
- George A. Christodoulakis & Stephen E Satchell, 2006. "Exact Elliptical Distributions for Models of Conditionally Random Financial Volatility," Working Papers 32, Bank of Greece.
- Eleni Angelopoulou, 2005. "The Comparative Performance of Q-type and Dynamic Models of Firm Investment: Empirical Evidence from the UK," Working Papers 27, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional exhange rate systems; global exchange rate volatility; optimum currency area;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkm:wpaper:082003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HKIMR). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hkimrhk.html .