When and how did Japan catch up with Korea?: A comparative study of the pre-industrial economies of Korea and Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kyoji Fukao & Debin Ma & Tangjun Yuan, 2007.
"Real Gdp In Pre-War East Asia: A 1934-36 Benchmark Purchasing Power Parity Comparison With The U.S,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(3), pages 503-537, September.
- Kyoji Fukao & Debin Ma & Tangjun Yuan, 2006. "Real GDP in Pre-War East Asia: A 1934-36 Benchmark Purchasing Power Parity Comparison with the U.S," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-132, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
Keywordspre-modern Korea; pre-modern Japan; per capita GDP; catch-up; geography; institutions; human capabilities; system of economic integration; small world economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-08-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2007-08-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitcei:2006-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reiko Suzuki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehitjp.html .