Closing the Gap between the Retirement Age and the Normal Pensionable Age in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Takayama, Noriyuki & Shiraishi, Kousuke, 2012. "Does a Bad Start Lead to a Bad Finish in Japan?," CIS Discussion paper series 547, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hori, Masahiro & Iwamoto, Koichiro, 2012. "Lifetime Labor Income and the Erosion of Seniority-Based Wages in Japan: Evidence Based on Administrative Data Records," CIS Discussion paper series 554, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2004. "Changes in the Japanese Pension System," Discussion Paper 227, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-02-08 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-02-08 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:cisdps:583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.