Trusting the Enemy: Confidence in the state among ex-combatants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara F. Walter, 2004. "Does Conflict Beget Conflict? Explaining Recurring Civil War," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 41(3), pages 371-388, May.
- Margaret Levi, 1996. "Social and Unsocial Capital: A Review Essay of Robert Putnam's Making Democracy Work," Politics & Society, , vol. 24(1), pages 45-55, March.
- Maria Hadjipavlou, 2007. "The Cyprus Conflict: Root Causes and Implications for Peacebuilding," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 44(3), pages 349-365, May.
- Marc L Hutchison & Kristin Johnson, 2011. "Capacity to trust? Institutional capacity, conflict, and political trust in Africa, 2000â€“2005," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 48(6), pages 737-752, November.
- Christopher Blattman & Jeannie Annan, 2010. "The Consequences of Child Soldiering," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 882-898, November.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:03:p:635-652_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:92:y:1998:i:04:p:791-808_21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:103:y:2009:i:02:p:231-247_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco GutiÃ©rrez SanÃn, 2008. "Telling the Difference: Guerrillas and Paramilitaries in the Colombian War," Politics & Society, , vol. 36(1), pages 3-34, March.
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938.
- George Mavrotas (ed.), 2011. "Security and Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14631.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-04-20 (Development)
- NEP-SOC-2013-04-20 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hic:wpaper:144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alia Aghajanian) or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.hicn.org .