Report NEP-SOC-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junyi Shen & Xiangdong Qin, 2013. "Cooperation, Trust, and Economic Development: An Experimental Study in China," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-14, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Smith, Sandra Susan, 2012. "Why Weak Ties' Help and Strong Ties' Don't: Reconsidering Why Tie Strength Matters," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt15p921r5, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Enzo Nussio & Ben Oppenheim, 2013. "Trusting the Enemy: Confidence in the state among ex-combatants," HiCN Working Papers 144, Households in Conflict Network.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Seeds of Distrust: Conflict in Uganda," OxCarre Working Papers 078, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Seungmoon Choi & Virginie Masson & Angus Moore & Mandar Oak, 2013. "Networks and Favor Exchange Norms under Stochastic Costs," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2013. "Family Ties," NBER Working Papers 18966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertrand Masquefa & Pierre Teller, 2013. "The effects of uncertainty, trust, structure and resistance to change in the diffusion of management accounting innovations: an agent based modeling approach," Working Papers hal-00583488, HAL.
- Bonnefon, Jean-François & De Neys, Wim & Hopfensitz, Astrid, 2013. "Low second-to-fourth digit ratio predicts indiscriminate social suspicion, not improved trustworthiness detection," TSE Working Papers 13-385, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dev, Pritha & Mberu, Blessing & Pongou, Roland, 2013. "Communitarianism, Oppositional Cultures, and Human Capital Contagion: Theory and Evidence from Formal versus Koranic Education," MPRA Paper 46234, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2013.
- Hongbin Cai & Ginger Z. Jin & Chong Liu & Li-An Zhou, 2013. "More Trusting, Less Trust? An Investigation of Early E-Commerce in China," NBER Working Papers 18961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Proto & Simone Tani & Joerg Bühnemann & Olaf Gaus & Mathias Raith, 2012. "Knowledge Networks and Their Impact on New and Small Firms in Local Economies: The Case Studies of the Autonomous Province of Trento and Magdeburg," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/2, OECD Publishing.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & R. Stough, Roger, 2013. "Knowledge & Innovation in Space," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 305, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pablo Galaso Reca, 2013. "Capital social y desarrollo industrial. El caso de Prato, Italia," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 14, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 04 Dec 2013.