Capital social y desarrollo industrial. El caso de Prato, Italia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscapital social; distritos industriales; desarrollo local; industria textil.;
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-04-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SOC-2013-04-20 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cjz:ca41cj:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ph.D. Isaac Leobardo Sánchez Juárez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsacjmx.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .