The Increased Importance of Asset Price Misalignments for Business Cycle Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Reis & Vasco Curdia, 2009.
"Correlated Disturbances and U.S. Business Cycles,"
2009 Meeting Papers
129, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Reis, Ricardo, 2010. "Correlated Disturbances and U.S. Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 7712, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Ricardo Reis, 2010. "Correlated Disturbances and U.S. Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 15774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Ricardo Reis, 2010. "Correlated disturbances and U.S. business cycles," Staff Reports 434, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- De Long, J Bradford & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1990.
"Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 703-738, August.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, "undated". "Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _124, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Waldmann, Robert J., 1990. "Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets," Scholarly Articles 3725552, Harvard University Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Increased Importance of Asset Price Misalignments for Business Cycle Dynamics
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2011-06-27 04:20:19
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexey Vasilenko, 2017. "Should Monetary Authorities Prick Asset Price Bubbles? Evidence from a New Keynesian Model with an Agent-Based Financial Market," HSE Working papers WP BRP 182/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset Price Bubble; Bayesian Technique; Business Cycle; DSGE Model; Fundamental Analysis; Trend Extrapolation;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-06-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2011-06-25 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-25 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uunewp:2011_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .