Short and Long Run Dependence in Swedish Stock Returns
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mynhardt, H. R. & Plastun, Alex & Makarenko, Inna, 2014. "Behavior of Financial Markets Efficiency During the Financial Market Crisis: 2007-2009," MPRA Paper 58942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2017.
"Long Memory and Data Frequency in Financial Markets,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1647, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2017. "Long Memory and Data Frequency in Financial Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 6396, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lennart Berg, 2003.
"Deterministic Seasonal Volatility in a Small and Integrated Stock Market: The Case of Sweden,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 61-71, Autumn.
- Berg, L., 2000. "Deterministic Seasonal Volatility in a Small and Integrated Stock Market: The Case of Sweeden," Papers 2000:9, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Berg, Lennart, 2000. "Deterministic Seasonal Volatility in a Small and Integrated Stock Market: The Case of Sweden," Working Paper Series 2000:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Graflund, Andreas, 2000. "A Bayesian Inference Approach to Testing Mean Reversion in the Swedish Stock Market," Working Papers 2000:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Jan 2002.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun & Inna Makarenko, 2016.
"Long memory in the Ukrainian stock market and financial crises,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(2), pages 235-257, April.
- Maria Caporale, Guglielmo & Gil-Alana, Luis & Plastun, Alex & Makarenko, Inna, 2013. "Long memory in the ukrainian stock market and financial crises," MPRA Paper 59061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2009. "Distinguishing between short and long range dependence: Finite sample properties of rescaled range and modified rescaled range," MPRA Paper 16424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Graflund, 2000. "A Bayes Inference Approach to Testing Mean Reversion in the Swedish Stock Market," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1363, Econometric Society.
- Xiao, Wei-Lin & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xi-Li & Wang, Ying-Luo, 2010. "Pricing currency options in a fractional Brownian motion with jumps," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 935-942, September.
- Luis Gil-Alana & Pedro Mendi, 2005. "Fractional integration in total factor productivity: evidence from US data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 1369-1383.
- Mansour Zarra-Nezhad & Ali Raoofi & Mohammad Hadi Akbarzdeh, 2016. "The Existence of Long Memory Property in OPEC Oil Prices," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 142-152, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-08-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-1998-08-03 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-1998-08-03 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uunewp:1996_019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .