College Achievement and Earnings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Insler & Jimmy Karam, 2016. "Do Sports Crowd Out Books? The Impact of Intercollegiate Athletic Participation on Grades," Departmental Working Papers 50, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordskeywords are Schooling Costs; Educational Attainment; Financial Aid Policies;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-12-11 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-11 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uulswp:2010_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .