Report NEP-EDU-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph G. Altonji & Ching-I Huang & Christopher R. Taber, 2010. "Estimating the Cream Skimming Effect of School Choice," NBER Working Papers 16579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hojo, Masakazu & Oshio, Takashi, 2010. "What factors determine student performance in East Asia? New evidence from TIMSS 2007," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 494, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- McKenzie, Tom & Sliwka, Dirk, 2010. "Universities as Stakeholders in their Students' Careers: On the Benefits of Graduate Taxes to Finance Higher Education," IZA Discussion Papers 5330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hensvik, Lena, 2010. "Competition, wages and teacher sorting: four lessons learned from a voucher reform," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Gemus, Jonathan, 2010. "The Distributional Effects of Direct College Costs," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Gemus, Jonathan, 2010. "College Achievement and Earnings," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ROCHER, Stijn, 2010. "Occupational choice of young graduates: Do job tasks matter?," Working Papers 2010027, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.