Dynamic and Stochastic Structures in Tourism Demand Modelling
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jonas Nordström, 2005. "Dynamic and stochastic structures in tourism demand modeling," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 379-392, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1991. "A new approach for modeling economic count data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 139-143, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2009.
"An independence result concerning the arrival rate of and the provision of transport to tourists,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 108-115.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet, 2009. "An independence result concerning the arrival rate of and the provision of transport to tourists," MPRA Paper 72134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:827-837 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2007.
"A probabilistic analysis of a scheduling problem in the economics of tourism,"
AccessEcon, vol. 12(4), pages 1-7.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet, 2007. "A Probabilistic Analysis of a Scheduling Problem in the Economics of Tourism," MPRA Paper 71875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boopen, Seetanah, 2005. "Transport Capital as a Determinant of Tourism Development: A Time Series Approach," MPRA Paper 25402, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2006.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2008. "Visitor classification, vehicle breakdowns, and the provision of transport for tourism," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 99-105, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naudé, Wim & Saayman, Andrea, 2005. "Determinants of tourist arrivals in Africa: a panel data regression analysis," MPRA Paper 16479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Chaudhary & Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2009. "A stochastic analysis of alternate ways of scheduling transport for tourists," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 67-75, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand analysis; Stochastic preferences; Time series; Tourism;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.