Dynamic and stochastic structures in tourism demand modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nordström, Jonas, 2002. "Dynamic and Stochastic Structures in Tourism Demand Modelling," Umeå Economic Studies 596, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2009.
"An independence result concerning the arrival rate of and the provision of transport to tourists,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 108-115.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet, 2009. "An independence result concerning the arrival rate of and the provision of transport to tourists," MPRA Paper 72134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:827-837 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2008. "Visitor classification, vehicle breakdowns, and the provision of transport for tourism," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 99-105, December.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2007.
"A probabilistic analysis of a scheduling problem in the economics of tourism,"
AccessEcon, vol. 12(4), pages 1-7.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet, 2007. "A Probabilistic Analysis of a Scheduling Problem in the Economics of Tourism," MPRA Paper 71875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naudé, Wim & Saayman, Andrea, 2005. "Determinants of tourist arrivals in Africa: a panel data regression analysis," MPRA Paper 16479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boopen, Seetanah, 2005. "Transport Capital as a Determinant of Tourism Development: A Time Series Approach," MPRA Paper 25402, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2006.
- Muhammad Chaudhary & Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2009. "A stochastic analysis of alternate ways of scheduling transport for tourists," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 67-75, October.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:30:y:2005:i:2:p:379-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .