An independence result concerning the arrival rate of and the provision of transport to tourists
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet, 2009. "An independence result concerning the arrival rate of and the provision of transport to tourists," MPRA Paper 72134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2007.
"A probabilistic analysis of a scheduling problem in the economics of tourism,"
AccessEcon, vol. 12(4), pages 1-7.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet, 2007. "A Probabilistic Analysis of a Scheduling Problem in the Economics of Tourism," MPRA Paper 71875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2008.
"Visitor classification, vehicle breakdowns, and the provision of transport for tourism,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, pages 99-105.
- Bart Neuts & Joao Romao & Peter Nijkamp & Eveline van Leeuwen, 2013. "Digital Destinations in the Tourist Sector: A Path Model for the Impact of e-Services on Tourist Expenditures in Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-138/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jonas Nordström, 2005. "Dynamic and stochastic structures in tourism demand modeling," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 379-392.
- Jonas Nordström, 2005.
"Dynamic and stochastic structures in tourism demand modeling,"
Springer, pages 379-392.
- Nordström, Jonas, 2002. "Dynamic and Stochastic Structures in Tourism Demand Modelling," Umeå Economic Studies 596, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Muhammad Chaudhary & Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2009. "A stochastic analysis of alternate ways of scheduling transport for tourists," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, pages 67-75.
More about this item
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08r40002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.