Corporative cartels and challenges to European labour market models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta, 1999. "Social Foundations of Postindustrial Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198742005.
- Karlson, Nils & Lindberg, Henrik, 2011. "The Decentralization of Wage Bargaining: Four Cases," Ratio Working Papers 178, The Ratio Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ewa Rollnik-Sadowska, 2014. "The selected issues of labour market policy in Germany – implementation possibilities in Poland," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 13(1), pages 59-70, March.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market models; corporatism; cartels; job creation;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-11-17 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2012-11-17 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .