Inventory management of spare parts in an energy company
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mario Guajardo & Mikael Rönnqvist & Ann Mari Halvorsen & Svein Inge Kallevik, 2015. "Inventory management of spare parts in an energy company," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 66(2), pages 331-341, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris A. Cohen & Paul R. Kleindorfer & Hau L. Lee, 1988. "Service Constrained (s, S) Inventory Systems with Priority Demand Classes and Lost Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 482-499, April.
- Sridhar Bashyam & Michael C. Fu, 1998. "Optimization of (s, S) Inventory Systems with Random Lead Times and a Service Level Constraint," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages 243-256, December.
- Vereecke, Ann & Verstraeten, Peter, 1994. "An inventory management model for an inventory consisting of lumpy items, slow movers and fast movers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-3), pages 379-389, June.
- Dekker, R. & Kleijn, M. J. & de Rooij, P. J., 1998.
"A spare parts stocking policy based on equipment criticality,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 69-77, September.
- Dekker, R. & Kleijn, M.J. & de Rooij, P.J., 1996. "A spare parts stocking policy based on equipment criticality," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9625-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Snyder, R. D., 1984. "Inventory control with the gamma probability distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 373-381, September.
- Helmut Schneider & Jeffrey L. Ringuest, 1990. "Power Approximation for Computing (s, S) Policies Using Service Level," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(7), pages 822-834, July.
- Dunsmuir, W. T. M. & Snyder, R. N., 1989. "Control of inventories with intermittent demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 16-21, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olde Keizer, Minou C.A. & Teunter, Ruud H. & Veldman, Jasper, 2017. "Joint condition-based maintenance and inventory optimization for systems with multiple components," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 209-222.
- VANOVERMEIRE, Christine & CUERVO, Daniel Palhazi & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2013. "Estimating collaborative profits under varying partner characteristics and strategies," Working Papers 2013031, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Karsten, Frank & Basten, Rob J.I., 2014. "Pooling of spare parts between multiple users: How to share the benefits?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 94-104.
- Wang, Wenbin & Yue, Shuai, 2015. "An inventory pooling model for spare units of critical systems that serve multi-companies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 34-44.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory of spare parts; risk pooling; duplicates; inventory inaccuracy; OR in the oil and gas sector;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2012_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .