The Necessary Institutional Framework to Transform Formerly Planned Economies - with special emphasis on the institutions needed to stimulate foreign investment in the formerly planned economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1993. "Reducing Political Risks and Moral Hazard in East West Financial Relations," Working Paper Series 388, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1998. "From plan to markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 49-68, January.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2012. "Entrerpreneurial Catch Up And New Industrial Competence Bloc Formation In The Baltic Sea Region," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 279, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1994. "Investment Incentives in the Formerly Planned Economies," Working Paper Series 419, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPlanned economy; Economic development; Policy; Institutions;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .