Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baroni, Elisa, 2011. "Effects of sharing the parental leave on pensioners' poverty and gender inequality in old age: A simulation in IFSIM," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 268-286, March.
More about this item
Keywordsagent-based modelling; simulation model; JAVA; demogrphy; economy; demo-economic interactions;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-06-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-06-10 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifswps:2009_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Karlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/framtse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .