Report NEP-CMP-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Gilbert, 2008. "BIMSTEC-Japan Trade Cooperation and Poverty in Asia," Working Papers 2008-03, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Dec 2008.
- John Gilbert, 2008. "Trade Policy, Poverty, and Income Distribution in CGE Models: An Application to SAFTA," Working Papers 2008-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Dec 2008.
- Baroni, Elisa & Zamac, Jovan & Öberg, Gustav, 2009. "IFSIM Handbook," Arbetsrapport 2009:7, Institute for Futures Studies.
- John Gilbert, 2009. "A 'Live' Version of the HOS Model in Excel," Working Papers 2009-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2009.
- Rodriguez Monroy, Carlos & Fuentes-Pila, Joaquin & Guaita, Wilfredo, 2008. "System Dynamics Simulation to Test Operational Policies in the Milk-Cheese Supply Chain. Case Study: Piar Municipality, Bolivar State, Venezuela," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49774, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hyytiainen, Kari & Ahtiainen, Heini & Heikkila, Jaakko & Helin, Janne & Huhtala, Anni & Iho, Antti & Koikkalainen, Kauko & Miettinen, Antti & Pouta, Eija & Vesterinen, Janne, 2009. "An integrated simulation model to evaluate national policies for the abatement of agricultural nutrients in the Baltic Sea," Discussion Papers 49896, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore