Report NEP-AGE-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balassone, Fabrizio & Cunha, Jorge Correia da & Langenus, Geert & Manzke, Bernhard & Pavot, Jeanne & Prammer, Doris & Tommasino, Pietro, 2009. "Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward R. Whitehouse & Anna Christina D'Addio & Andrew Reilly, 2009. "Investment Risk and Pensions: Impact on Individual Retirement Incomes and Government Budgets," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Michele Bruni, 2008. "Il boom demografico prossimo venturo. Tendenze demografiche, mercato del lavoro ed immigrazione: scenari e politiche," Department of Economics 0607, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Lena Calahorrano & Oliver Lorz, 2009. "Aging, Factor Returns, and Immigration Policy," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200926, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Anna Christina D'Addio & José Seisdedos & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2009. "Investment Risk and Pensions: Measuring Uncertainty in Returns," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- Baroni, Elisa & Zamac, Jovan & Öberg, Gustav, 2009. "IFSIM Handbook," Arbetsrapport 2009:7, Institute for Futures Studies.