A compelling argument for the gravity p-median model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jia, Tao & Carling, Kenneth & Håkansson, Johan, 2013. "Trips and Their CO2-Emissions Induced by a Shopping Center," HUI Working Papers 88, HUI Research.
- Carling, Kenneth & Han, Mengjie & Håkansson, Johan & Rebreyend, Pascal, 2013. "An Empirical Test of the Gravity p-Median Model," HUI Working Papers 90, HUI Research.
More about this item
Keywordstravel time; spatial aggregation; multi-purpose trips;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:huiwps:0077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Nilsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/huistse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .