A cautionary note on using the Eurostat-OECD definition of high-growth firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Schreyer, 2000. "High-Growth Firms and Employment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/3, OECD Publishing.
- Magnus Henrekson & Dan Johansson, 2010.
"Gazelles as job creators: a survey and interpretation of the evidence,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 227-244, September.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 733, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 117, The Ratio Institute.
- Eric Bartelsman & Stefano Scarpetta & Fabiano Schivardi, 2005. "Comparative analysis of firm demographics and survival: evidence from micro-level sources in OECD countries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 365-391, June.
- Simon C. Parker & Emilio Congregado & Antonio A. Golpe, 2012. "Testing for hysteresis in entrepreneurship in 23 OECD countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 61-66, January.
- Mark Rogers & Christian Helmers & Christoffer Koch, 2010. "Firm growth and firm size," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(16), pages 1547-1550.
- Hart Hodges & Stein Østbye, 2010. "Is small firm gardening good for local economic growth?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 809-813.
- Delmar, Frederic & Davidsson, Per & Gartner, William B., 2003. "Arriving at the high-growth firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 189-216, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Daniel Halvarsson, 2015.
"Are high-growth firms one-hit wonders? Evidence from Sweden,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 361-383, February.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2012. "Are high-growth firms one-hit wonders? Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 73, HUI Research.
- Michel Dumont & Chantal Kegels, 2016. "Working Paper 06-16 - Young Firms and Industry Dynamics in Belgium," Working Papers 1606, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Elert & Dan Johansson, 2014. "The Economic Contribution of High-Growth Firms: Do Policy Implications Depend on the Choice of Growth Indicator?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 337-365, September.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1695 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHigh-growth firms; high-impact firms; gazelles; OECD definition;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:huiwps:0065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Nilsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/huistse.html .