Testing for hysteresis in entrepreneurship in 23 OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André van Stel & J. Cieslik Cieslik, 2014. "Trends in Business Ownership in Central and East European Transition Economies," Scales Research Reports H201202, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe & André Stel, 2014. "The role of scale economies in determining firm size in modern economies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 431-455, March.
- Brigitte Hoogendoorn & Cornelius A. Rietveld & André Stel, 2016. "Belonging, believing, bonding, and behaving: the relationship between religion and business ownership at the country level," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 519-550, July.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel & Johansson, Dan, 2012. "A cautionary note on using the Eurostat-OECD definition of high-growth firms," HUI Working Papers 65, HUI Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and the Business Cycle," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(3), pages 24-28, October.
- Lechman, Ewa & Dominiak, Piotr, 2016. "Entrepreneurship vulnerability to business cycle. A new methodology for identification pro-cyclical and counter-cyclical patterns of entrepreneurial activity," MPRA Paper 68793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Pijnenburg, Katharina, 2013. "Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry: Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moral-Arce, Ignacio & Martín-Román, Javier & Martín-Román, Ángel L., 2018. "Cessation of activity benefit of Spanish self-employed workers: a heterogeneous impact evaluation," MPRA Paper 85111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan A. Sanchis Llopis & José María Millán & Rui Baptista & Andrew Burke & Simon C. Parker & Roy Thurik, 2015. "Good times, bad times: entrepreneurship and the business cycle," Working Papers 1503, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:14:y:2016:i:3:p:19255696 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:19:y:2012:i:1:p:61-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.