Verkstadsindustri i globaliseringens tidevarv. En studie av SKF och Volvo 1970-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dahlman, Carl J, 1979. "The Problem of Externality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 141-162, April.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 1988. "Transaction Costs, Whig History, and the Common Fields," Politics & Society, , vol. 16(2-3), pages 171-240, June.
- Stevenson,Glenn G., 1991. "Common Property Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521384414, March.
- Eggertsson,Thrainn, 1990. "Economic Behavior and Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348911, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic History; Business History; SKF; Volvo; Globalization; Outsourcing;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- N64 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: 1913-
- N84 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunhis:0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jens Anmark). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dehguse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .