Report NEP-HIS-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kærgård, Niels & Sandelin, Bo & Sæther, Arild, 2006. "Scandinavia, Economics in," Working Papers in Economics 227, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Scott A. Carson & Thomas N. Maloney, 2006. "Living Standards in Black and White: Evidence from the Heights of Ohio Prison Inmates, 1829 – 1913," CESifo Working Paper Series 1775, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00102974_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00103437_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broberg, Oskar, 2006. "Verkstadsindustri i globaliseringens tidevarv. En studie av SKF och Volvo 1970-2000," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 5, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- John Foot, 2006. "Mapping Diversity in Milan. Historical Approaches to Urban Immigration," Working Papers 2006.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard S. Grossman, 2006. "The Emergence of Central Banks and Banking Regulation in Comparative Perspective," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-021, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Jaume Garau Taberner & Carles Manera, 2006. "The Recent Evolution and Impact of Tourism in the Mediterranean: The Case of Island Regions, 1990-2002," Working Papers 2006.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thorsten Stromback, 2006. "By Chance or Choice: The Regulation of the Apprenticeship System in Australia, 1900-1930," CEPR Discussion Papers 535, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Donatella Calabi, 2006. "Foreigners and the City: An Historiographical Exploration for the Early Modern Period," Working Papers 2006.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00092452_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00103422_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Munich, 2006. "Measuring Economics Research in the Czech Republic: A Comment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp300, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Mark Weisbrot & Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2006. "The Scorecard on Development: 25 Years of Diminished Progress," Working Papers 31, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00102532_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore