Precautionary and operative costs of freight train delays: a case study of a Swedish grocery company
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vierth , Inge, 2012. "Vad skulle en likabehandling av transportslagen innebära för näringslivets transportval: exemplifiering för några varuslag och relationer," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:20, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Krüger, Niclas A. & Vierth , Inge & Fakhraei Roudsari, Farzad, 2013. "Spatial, temporal and size distribution of freight train delays: evidence from Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:8, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More about this item
KeywordsValue of Transport Time Variability (VTTV); Rail freight transports; Freight train delays; Monetary valuation; Precautionary costs; Operative costs; Cost-benefit analysis; Case study;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-03-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-TRE-2014-03-08 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-03-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2014_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .