The Impact of a Cash Benefit Reform on Parents’ Labour Force Participation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ûivind Anti Nilsen & Alf Erling Risa & Alf Torstensen, 2000.
"Transitions from employment among young Norwegian workers,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 21-34.
- Nilsen, O.A. & Risa, A.E. & Torstensen, A., 2000. "Transitions from Employment among Young Norwegian Workers," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 210, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic policy; Cash benefits; Specialisation;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bergec:2002_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kjell Erik Lommerud). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .