The Need for a Different Approach to Financial Reporting and Standard-setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert L. Joss, 2001. "Management," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 26(1_suppl), pages 89-103, August.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial reporting; International Financial Reporting Standards; standard-setting; accounting standard setting bodies; supervisory boards; corporate governance; transparency; market value accounting; mark-to-market; fair values; historical values; accounting theory.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-01-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2010-01-30 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2010-01-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2010_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .