Report NEP-ACC-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanna Gavana & Gabriele Guggiola & Anna Marenzi, 2010. "Evolving Connections Between Tax and Financial Reporting in Italy," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1001, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Gabriele Guggiola, 2010. "IFRS Adoption in the E.U., accounting harmonization and market efficiency: a review," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1002, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Östman, Lars, 2010. "The Need for a Different Approach to Financial Reporting and Standard-setting," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2010:1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Taxation Policy," Working Papers CEB 10-006.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nobuo Akai & Hikaru Ogawa & Yoshitomo Ogawa, 2010. "Endogenous Choice on Tax Instruments in a Tax Competition Model: Unit Tax versus Ad Valorem Tax," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Edoardo Di Porto, 2009. "Audit, tax compliance and undeclared work: an empirical analysis," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 94, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Robin D. Kibuka & Charles Enoch, 2009. "The General Data Dissemination System (GDDS)-A Reflectionon its First 12 Years and Plans for Taking it Forward," IMF Working Papers 09/278, International Monetary Fund.