On the forecasting of lease expense in firm valuation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yard, Stefan, 2004. "Costing fixed assets in Swedish municipalities: Effects of changing calculation methods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Jennergren, L. Peter, 1998. "A Tutorial on the Discounted Cash Flow Model for Valuation of Companies," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 1, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 13 Dec 2011.
- Jennergren, L. Peter, 2004. "Continuing Value in Firm Valuation by the Discounted Cash Flow Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:15, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Jennergren, L. Peter, 2008. "Continuing value in firm valuation by the discounted cash flow model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1548-1563, March.
More about this item
KeywordsLeasing; valuation; accounting data; discounted dividends;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2009_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .