Problemistic Search and International Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wennberg, Karl & Holmquist, Carin, 2008. "Problemistic search and international entrepreneurship," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 441-454, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Bernini & Jun Du & James H. Love, 2016. "Explaining intermittent exporting: Exit and conditional re-entry in export markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(9), pages 1058-1076, December.
- Jones, Marian V. & Coviello, Nicole & Tang, Yee Kwan, 2011. "International Entrepreneurship research (1989–2009): A domain ontology and thematic analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 632-659.
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00191-016-0489-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; International Entry; Behavioral Theory of the Firm;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-01-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2008-01-19 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2008_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .