A note on “Multicriteria adaptive paths in stochastic, time-varying networks”
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pretolani, Daniele, 2000. "A directed hypergraph model for random time dependent shortest paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 315-324, June.
- Nielsen, Lars Relund & Pretolani, Daniele & Andersen, Kim Allan, 2004. "K shortest paths in stochastic time-dependent networks," CORAL Working Papers L-2004-05, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple objective programming; shortest paths; stochastic time-dependent networks; time-adaptive strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-06-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-NET-2007-06-18 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aarbls:2006-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifhhadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .