Media Coverage of Climate Change: Current Trends, Strengths, Weaknesses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Terry Barker and Paul Ekins, 2004. "The Costs of Kyoto for the US Economy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 53-72.
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1999. "Introduction," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 28(3), pages 249-254, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haque Shamima & Islam Muhammad Azizul, 2015. "Stakeholder pressures on corporate climate change-related accountability and disclosures: Australian evidence," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 355-390, August.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; climate change;
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2007-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .