International Economic Crisis and the Hungarian Pension Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Major, Klára & Varga, Gergely, 2013.
"Parametrikus nyugdíjreformok és életciklus-munkakínálat
[Parametric pension reforms and life-cycle labour supply]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1169-1207.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational economic crisis; Hungary; pension reform;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-04-30 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .