Report NEP-AGE-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andras Simonovits, 2011. "International Economic Crisis and the Hungarian Pension Reform," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1111, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Angel De la Fuente & Rafael Domenech, 2011. "The impact of Spanish pension reform on expenditure: A quick estimate," Working Papers 1112, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Andras Simonovits, 2011. "The Mandatory Private Pension Pillar in Hungary: An Obituary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1112, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Luca Beltrametti & Matteo Della Valle, 2011. "Does the implicit pension debt mean anything after all?," CeRP Working Papers 118, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Roger & M. Wasmer, 2011. "Heterogeneity matters: labour productivity differentiated by age and skills," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-04, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Chéron, Arnaud & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François, 2011. "Life Cycle Equilibrium Unemployment," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1103, CEPREMAP.
- S. Balia & R. Brau, 2011. "A Country for Old Men? An Analysis of the Determinants of Long-Term Home Care in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201104, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2011. "Do Social Security Statements Affect Knowledge and Behavior?," Issues in Brief ib2011-6, Center for Retirement Research, revised Apr 2011.
- Chen, Hung-Ju & Fang, I-Hsiang, 2011. "Migration, Social Security, and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 30251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Guillemot & Bertrand Urien, 2010. "Legacy writing among the elderly: conceptual bases, dimensioning and a proposed scale for measuring motivations," Post-Print hal-00587011, HAL.