Analysis of Two-Level Support Systems with Time-Dependent Overflow - A Banking Application
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chevalier, Philippe & Tabordon, Nathalie, 2003. "Overflow analysis and cross-trained servers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 47-60, July.
- Linda Green & Peter Kolesar, 1991. "The Pointwise Stationary Approximation for Queues with Nonstationary Arrivals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 84-97, January.
- Noah Gans & Ger Koole & Avishai Mandelbaum, 2003. "Telephone Call Centers: Tutorial, Review, and Research Prospects," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 79-141, September.
- Noah Gans & Yong-Pin Zhou, 2007. "Call-Routing Schemes for Call-Center Outsourcing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 33-50, May.
- Rodney B. Wallace & Ward Whitt, 2005. "A Staffing Algorithm for Call Centers with Skill-Based Routing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 276-294, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial service operations; performance evaluation; queueing models of call centers; time-dependent overflow.;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.