The var at risk
I show that the structure of the firm is not neutral in respect to regulatory capital budgeted under rules which are based on the Value-at-Risk.
|Date of creation:||06 Jul 2009|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00401793|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burgert, Christian & Ruschendorf, Ludger, 2006. "Consistent risk measures for portfolio vectors," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 289-297, April.
- Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Portfolio Diversification and Value at Risk Under Thick-Tailedness," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2086, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Ivar Ekeland & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012.
"Comonotonic measures of multivariate risks,"
- Elyès Jouini & Walter Schachermayer & Nizar Touzi, 2006. "Law Invariant Risk Measures Have the Fatou Property," Post-Print halshs-00176522, HAL.
- Christian Gourieroux & Wei Liu, 2006. "Efficient Portfolio Analysis Using Distortion Risk Measures," Working Papers 2006-17, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00401793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.