The Paris financial market in the 19th century: an efficient multi-polar organization?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Angelo Riva, 2009. "The Paris Financial Market in the 19th Century: an efficient multi - polar organisation?," Post-Print hal-00390432, HAL.
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Angelo Riva, 2009. "The Paris Financial Market in the 19th Century : an efficient multi - polar organisation ?," Post-Print hal-00390438, HAL.
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Angelo Riva, 2008. "The Paris Financial Market in the 19th Century: an efficient multi - polar organization ?," Post-Print hal-00390442, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riva, Angelo & White, Eugene N., 2011. "Danger on the exchange: How counterparty risk was managed on the Paris exchange in the nineteenth century," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 478-493.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "Some thoughts on accurate characterization of stock market indexes trends in conditions of nonlinear capital flows during electronic trading at stock exchanges in global capital markets," MPRA Paper 49921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarah Cochrane, 2009. "Explaining London's Dominance in International Financial Services, 1870-1913," Economics Series Working Papers 455, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5052 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Gareth & Rogers, Meeghan & Turner, John D., 2016. "The rise and decline of the UK's provincial stock markets, 1869-1929," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2016-03, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
More about this item
KeywordsParis Stock exchange; microstructure; monopoly; regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00587812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .