Academic Institutions in Search of Quality: Local Orders and Global Standards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Nedeva & Rebecca Boden, 2006. "Changing Science: The Advent of Neo-liberalism," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 269-281.
- Edward Lorenz, 2001.
"Models of Cognition, the Contextualisation of Knowledge and Organisational Theory,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(3), pages 307-330, September.
- Edward Lorenz, 2001. "Models of Cognition, the Contextualisation of Knowledge and Organisational Theor," Post-Print halshs-00483647, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/995 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8445 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2137-:d:119666 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:infome:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:365-384 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:9:p:1666-1680 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLocal orders; academic quality; global standardization; ideal-type approaches; organizational diversity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-10-25 (Education)
- NEP-SOG-2013-10-25 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00871625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.