Academic Institutions in Search of Quality: Local Orders and Global Standards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/995 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Lorenz, 2001.
"Models of Cognition, the Contextualisation of Knowledge and Organisational Theory,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(3), pages 307-330, September.
- Edward Lorenz, 2001. "Models of Cognition, the Contextualisation of Knowledge and Organisational Theor," Post-Print halshs-00483647, HAL.
- Maria Nedeva & Rebecca Boden, 2006. "Changing Science: The Advent of Neo-liberalism," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 269-281.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8445 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2137-:d:119666 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:9:p:1666-1680 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLocal orders; academic quality; global standardization; ideal-type approaches; organizational diversity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-10-25 (Education)
- NEP-SOG-2013-10-25 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00871625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .