European Debt Crisis: How a Public debt Restructuring Can Solve a Private Debt issue
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Cayla, 2013. "European Debt Crisis: How a Public Debt Restructuring Can Solve a Private Debt Issue," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 427-436.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yan Liang, 2012. "Global Imbalances and Financial Crisis: Financial Globalization as a Common Cause," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 353-362.
- Palley, Thomas I., 2009. "America's exhausted paradigm: Macroeconomic causes of the financial crisis and great recession," IPE Working Papers 02/2009, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Robert Guttmann & Dominique Plihon, 2010. "Consumer debt and financial fragility," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 269-283.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2008. "Household Saving, Class Identitiy, and Conspicuous Consumption," Working Papers 2008-19, American University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Wunder, 2012. "Income Distribution and Consumption Driven Growth: How Consumption Behaviors of the Top Two Income Quintiles Help to Explain the Economy," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 173-192.
More about this item
Keywordseuropean economy; financial crisis; macroeconomic imbalances; debt structure; debt bubble; macroeconomic policies; économie européenne; crise financière; déséquilibres macroéconomiques; structure de la dette; bulle de crédit; politiques macroéconomiques;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00845503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .