Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Robbett, 2015. "Voting with hands and feet: the requirements for optimal group formation," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(3), pages 522-541, September.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2017.
"The stability of group formation,"
Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 127(4), pages 495-516.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2017. "The stability of group formation," PSE Working Papers hal-01530997, HAL.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2017. "The stability of group formation," Working Papers hal-01530997, HAL.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2017. "The stability of group formation," Post-Print halshs-01884336, HAL.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2017. "The stability of group formation," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01884336, HAL.
- Melatos, Mark & Woodland, Alan, 2007. "Endogenous trade bloc formation in an asymmetric world," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 901-924, May.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Jacques-François Thisse, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Segendorff, Björn, 1995. "The Telecommunication Market: A Survey of Theory and Empirics," Working Paper Series 442, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dominique Peeters & Jacques Thisse & Isabelle Thomas, 1998.
"Transportation networks and the location of human activities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p268, European Regional Science Association.
- PEETERS, Dominique & THISSE, Jacques-François & THOMAS, Isabelle, 1998. "Transportation networks and the location of human activities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1344, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Staab, Manuel, 2019. "The Formation of Social Groups under Status Concern," MPRA Paper 97114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRent sharing; Private vs public ownership; Panel data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00670928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.