What drives the herding behavior of individual investors?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maxime Merli & Tristan Roger, 2013. "What drives the herding behavior of individual investors?," Finance, Presses universitaires de Grenoble, vol. 34(3), pages 67-104.
- M. Merli & T. Roger, 2013. "What drives the herding behavior of individual investors?," Post-Print halshs-01026483, HAL.
- M. Merli & T. Roger, 2011. "What drives the herding behavior of individual investors?," Post-Print halshs-00650943, HAL.
- Maxime Merli & Tristan Roger, 2011. "What drives the herding behavior of individual investors?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2011-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:174-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bar-Gill, Sagit & Gandal, Neil, 2017. "Online Exploration, Content Choice & Echo Chambers: An Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frey, Stefan & Herbst, Patrick & Walter, Andreas, 2014. "Measuring mutual fund herding – A structural approach," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 219-239.
More about this item
KeywordsHerding behavior; investor;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00658723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .