Report NEP-FMK-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maxime Merli & Tristan Roger, 2011. "What drives the herding behavior of individual investors?," Post-Print halshs-00658723, HAL.
- de Haas, Ralph & van Horen, Neeltje, 2012. "International Shock Transmission after the Lehman Brothers Collapse. Evidence from Syndicated Lending," MPRA Paper 36001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jairo Andrés Rendón, 2011. "The Carry Trade Risk Factor on U.S. Stock Returns," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009255, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Romana Bangash, 2011. "Evaluation of European Mutual funds Performance," Post-Print halshs-00658484, HAL.
- Xingwang Qian & Andreas Steiner, 2012. "International Reserves and the Composition of Equity Capital Inflows," Working Papers 90, Institute of Empirical Economic Research.
- Monika Kubik-Kwiatkowska, 2012. "Value relevance of financial reporting on the Warsaw Stock Exchange," Working Papers 60, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Köksal, Bülent, 2012. "An Analysis of Intraday Patterns and Liquidity on the Istanbul Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 35968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2012. "Indonesian Stock Market Crisis Observation with Spectral and Composite Index," MPRA Paper 35961, University Library of Munich, Germany.