What drives the herding behavior of individual investors?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Maxime Merli & Tristan Roger, 2013. "What drives the herding behavior of individual investors?," Finance, Presses universitaires de Grenoble, vol. 34(3), pages 67-104.
- M. Merli & T. Roger, 2013. "What drives the herding behavior of individual investors?," Post-Print halshs-01026483, HAL.
- Maxime Merli & Tristan Roger, 2011. "What drives the herding behavior of individual investors?," Post-Print halshs-00658723, HAL.
- Maxime Merli & Tristan Roger, 2011. "What drives the herding behavior of individual investors?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2011-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:174-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bar-Gill, Sagit & Gandal, Neil, 2017. "Online Exploration, Content Choice & Echo Chambers: An Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frey, Stefan & Herbst, Patrick & Walter, Andreas, 2014. "Measuring mutual fund herding – A structural approach," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 219-239.
More about this item
Keywordsdrives the herding behavior; individual investors;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00650943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .