Significations Des Indicateurs De Gestion Le Cas De La Frequentation Museale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Berry, 1983. "Une technologie invisible - L'impact des instruments de gestion sur l'évolution des systèmes humains," Post-Print hal-00263141, HAL.
- Langfield-Smith, Kim, 1997. "Management control systems and strategy: A critical review," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-232, February.
- Gordon, Lawrence A. & Narayanan, V. K., 1984. "Management accounting systems, perceived environmental uncertainty and organization structure: An empirical investigation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 33-47, January.
- Pierre-Laurent Bescos & Eric Cauvin & Maurice Gosselin & Takeo Yoshikawa, 2001. "La Mise En Oeuvre De La Methode Abc/Abm Au Canada, En France Et Au Japon. Etude Comparative," Post-Print halshs-00584609, HAL.
- Chenhall, R. H. & Langfield-Smith, K., 1998. "The relationship between strategic priorities, management techniques and management accounting: an empirical investigation using a systems approach," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 243-264, April.
- Malmi, Teemu, 1999. "Activity-based costing diffusion across organizations: an exploratory empirical analysis of Finnish firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 649-672, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsfréquentation; indicateur; indicateur de performance; interprétation; musée; diffusion; démocratisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00584422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .