After The Hague, Bonn and Marrakech : the future international market for emissions permits and the issue of hot air
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frans Berkhout & Adrian Smith, 2003. "Carbon Flows between the EU and Eastern Europe: Baselines, Scenarios and Policy Options," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 199-219, September.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2006.
"Marginal abatement cost curves in general equilibrium: The influence of world energy prices,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2004. "Marginal Abatement Cost Curves in General Equilibrium: The Influence of World Energy Prices," Working Papers 2004.136, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2006. "Marginal abatement cost curves in general equilibrium: The influence of world energy prices," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3775, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Michaelowa, 2006. "Can insurance deal with negative effects arising from climate policy measures?," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 672-682, November.
- Erik Haites & Farhana Yamin & Odile Blanchard & Claudia Kemfert, 2004. "Implementing the Kyoto Protocol without Russia," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 143-152, June.
- Leo Schrattenholzer & Gerhard Totschnig, 2005. "An Analysis of Alternative Emission Trading Strategies of Parties to the Kyoto Protocol," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(2), pages 217-234.
- Kemfert, Claudia & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2003. "Linking developing country's cooperation on climate control with industrialized country's R&D and technology transfer," MPRA Paper 41473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2003. "On the robustness of marginal abatement cost curves: the influence of world energy prices," Kiel Working Papers 1138, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michel G.J. den Elzen & André P.G. de Moor, 2002. "Evaluating the Bonn-Marrakesh agreement," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 111-117, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCLIMATE CHANGE; EMISSIONS TRADING; INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00196364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .