From Measure Changes to Time Changes in Asset Pricing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fusai, Gianluca & Meucci, Attilio, 2008. "Pricing discretely monitored Asian options under Levy processes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2076-2088, October.
- Pippenger, John, 2008. "Freely Floating Exchange Rates Do Not Systematically Overshoot," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt97m8z6hw, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Han, Chuan-Hsiang & Chang, Chien-Hung & Kuo, Chii-Shyan & Yu, Shih-Ti, 2015. "Robust hedging performance and volatility risk in option markets: Application to Standard and Poor's 500 and Taiwan index options," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 160-173.
- Roseline Bilina Falafala & Robert A. Jarrow & Philip Protter, 2016. "Relative asset price bubbles," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 135-160, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00144296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .