Recapitalization, Credit, and Liquidity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mike Mariathasan & Ouarda Merrouche, 2012. "Recapitalization, credit and liquidity [Liquidity and leverage]," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(72), pages 603-646.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikos Vettas & Ioannis Giotopoulos & Evangelia Valavanioti & Svetoslav Danchev, 2016. "The determinants of new firms’ export performance," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 43, pages 7-17, July.
- Styliani Belli & Constantina Backinezos, 2016. "The transition to the new methodology for the compilation of balance of payments statistics – BPM6," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 43, pages 19-29, July.
- repec:bog:econbl:y:2016:i:43:p:19-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bog:econbl:y:2016:i:43:p:31-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- King, Michael R., 2019. "Time to buy or just buying time? Lessons from October 2008 for the cross-border bailout of banks," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 55-72.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2016. "The Greek brain drain: the new pattern of Greek emigration during the recent crisis," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 43, pages 31-53, July.
- repec:bog:econbl:y:2016:i:43:p:55-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bog:econbl:y:2016:i:43:p:7-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faidon Kalfaoglou, 2016. "Bank recapitalisation: a necessary but not sufficient condition for resuming lending," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 43, pages 55-75, July.
- Beccalli, Elena & Frantz, Pascal, 2016. "Why are some banks recapitalized and others taken over?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67305, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mark Mink & Sebastiaan Pool, 2018. "Bank Recapitalizations, Credit Supply, and the Transmission of Monetary Policy," DNB Working Papers 616, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Cuadros-Solas, Pedro J. & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco, 2020. "Do bank bailouts have an impact on the underwriting business?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 49(C).
- Etri Ernovianti & Nor Hayati Binti Ahmad & Ahmad Rizal Mazlan, 2016. "Recapitalization Effectiveness and Performance of Banks in Malaysia," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 8(4), pages 6-12.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01638079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.