Selection into Migration within a Household Model: Evidence from Senegal
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Isabelle Chort & Jean-Noël Senne, 2015. "Selection into Migration within a Household Model: Evidence from Senegal," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 29(suppl_1), pages 247-256.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertoli, Simone & Murard, Elie, 2017. "Migration and Co-Residence Choices: Evidence from Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 11172, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Isabelle Chort & Philippe De Vreyer & Thomas Zuber, 2017. "Gendered internal migration patterns in Senegal," Working Papers DT/2017/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
Keywordsmigration; household; Remittances; migrants; Roy-Dahl model; mobility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01516068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .