Systematic and multifactor risk models revisited
Systematic and multifactor risk models are revisited via methods which were already successfully developed in signal processing and in automatic control. The results, which bypass the usual criticisms on those risk modeling, are illustrated by several successful computer experiments.
|Date of creation:||16 Dec 2013|
|Publication status:||Published in First Paris Financial Management Conference, Dec 2013, Paris, France. http://khuongnguyen.free.fr/PFMC-2013/Program_Papers.pdf, 2013|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal-polytechnique.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00920175|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross, Stephen A., 1976.
"The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 341-360, December.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Michel Fliess & Cédric Join & Frédéric Hatt, 2011. "Volatility made observable at last," Post-Print hal-00562488, HAL.
- Michel Fliess & Cédric Join & Mamadou Mboup, 2010. "Algebraic change-point detection," Post-Print inria-00439226, HAL.
- Tofallis, Chris, 2008. "Investment volatility: A critique of standard beta estimation and a simple way forward," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1358-1367, June.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, 09.
- Michel Fliess & C\'edric Join & Fr\'ed\'eric Hatt, 2011. "Volatility made observable at last," Papers 1102.0683, arXiv.org.
- Adrian, Tobias & Franzoni, Francesco, 2009. "Learning about beta: Time-varying factor loadings, expected returns, and the conditional CAPM," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 537-556, September.
- Francesco FRANZONI & Tobias ADRIAN, "undated". "Learning about Beta: Time-Varying Factor Loadings, Expected Returns,and the Conditional CAPM," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-36, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Franzoni, Francesco & Adrian, Tobias, 2005. "Learning about Beta: time-varying factor loadings, expected returns and the conditional CAPM," Les Cahiers de Recherche 828, HEC Paris.
- Tobias Adrian & Francesco Franzoni, 2008. "Learning about beta: time-varying factor loadings, expected returns, and the conditional CAPM," Staff Reports 193, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00920175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.