What is the Performance of Incubators? The Point of View of Coached Entrepreneurs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidsson, Per & Honig, Benson, 2003. "The role of social and human capital among nascent entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-331, May.
- Pier A. Abetti, 2004. "Government-Supported Incubators in the Helsinki Region, Finland: Infrastructure, Results, and Best Practices," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 19-40, January.
- J.-P. Boissin & B. Chollet & S. Emin, 2009. "Les déterminants de l'intention de créer une entreprise chez les étudiants : un test empirique," Post-Print halshs-00512497, HAL.
- Hoang, Ha & Antoncic, Bostjan, 2003. "Network-based research in entrepreneurship: A critical review," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 165-187, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Rédis & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2014. "Entrepreneuriat répété, capital organisationnel et accès au financement par capital-risque," Working Papers 2014-260, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-519 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-520 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Diploma; Incubator; Entrepreneur; Performance; Coaching; Stakeholder; Investor; Entrepreneurship;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00771825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.